I’ll be using this page as a central location for products and services I have found helpful. Affiliate links are probably included here. The price is still the same, but I may get a small commission. Basically, these companies/products are going to give someone a commission for promoting them. If you click on a link and decide to purchase, you are supporting this blog. By supporting this blog, I can continue to do and share projects. This keeps me sane. For this I thank you.
For additional information, please see my disclaimer.
Life Changing Skincare
I’m a Rodan+Fields consultant for a few reasons… First, I finally love my skin and feel confident looking in the mirror. Second, it’s an incredibly supportive community that has been a vehicle for so much positive change for individuals, families and whole communities. And finally, because through R+F, I am able to be available when my family needs me and improve our finances. If you’d like more information on joining my team, please reach out to me or check this out.
Organizing My Life
Here are some of the apps or websites I use and found helpful in organizing the chaos that comes with having an active family
- Evernote: Not only do I use this for my R+F business but my blog, keeping notes for the family and more. I’ve also been reading and applying this eBook for using Evernote.
- SaneBox: This has saved me so much time and made my life so much smoother. I hadn’t realized how much time I was wasting deleting or even scrolling past all the emails that I just don’t need. Use my link and receive a $5 credit.
- Swagbucks: because if I’m going to search, shop, and generally be online, I may as well be rewarded for it! Use my Use my link and we both can earn up to a $5 bonus.
- MyFreezEasy: because cooking and planning to make the whole family happy can be hard. But I’ll still share my advice if you want it!
- If you’re looking to start a blog, join me in my Blog Along With Me series and get Dedicated hosting Tuned for Ultimate Performance.
- I use PicMonkey to edit pictures for both the blog and personal use. I highly recommend PicMonkey, it is very user-friendly.
- I have partnered with ShareASale to help me with affiliate links (ie, ways to earn money from blogging).
- Affiliate Window is another partnership I am fond of:
Products I Use, Recommend and/or Covet
(Emily Fish is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com)
Basically, products I own (or similar), work with or plan to own one day. I’ve put together an A-Store via Amazon for your convenience.
I’m only the CEO of this household, not running for president, so I don’t need to share my tax returns. However, someday I may need to claim the commission earned from links within this blog! In layman’s terms: if you click and buy, I may make a something. It won’t cost you anything more. I’m putting my money where my mouth is; I only link to products I use, love or really want to own myself!